Tayli is getting so BIG! She is too much fun and Ryan and I are just having a ball watching her grow and seeing her very BIG and curious personality come out!! Here are some pictures of my beautiful Angel!!

Tayli and her first braid! Had to take a picture!! In the next photo she is not very happy with me cause I was so concerned about getting her picture that I made her stop watching her show...Sorry Baby!! You are just too cute, I have to take a picture!!
HA HA!! Tayli "borrowed" a butterfly net from our neighbor's yard and I was having fun with her and would place it on her head and then pull it off. Well Tayli thought it was the greatest thing and had to have it on while she was reading Daddy's Scout books!! Yep!! Daddy got called in the ward to be a Scout Leader!! We are so proud of Ryan and know that he will be great! He had heard that the boys were more of "inside, video game" type boys so it will be great for him to show them how to fish and hike and all that fun outdoors stuff!



What a cute little girl!! Looks like you guys have so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteTell Ryan he will be a great scout leader! We're excited to hear about his adventures.
ReplyDelete