Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Thursday, June 16, 2011

WAKE Powell

Everyone had a great time Wake Boarding and Surfing! I even gave surfing a try and did pretty good! I hope I can continue to learn to surf and wake board better this year! I even tried a helmet this year and think that it will be my next investment! I don't care if I look great or not, but it sure was nice that I didn't go home with a headache!!


This would be Tyson! He was super worried and concerned about his friends when they were in the water, so he was the designated "flag man"!





















No comments:

Post a Comment