This past week we got super lucky and had a day of wonderful sunshine in the midst of all the storms and blizzards!! So Tayli and i packed up and drove to Ogden!! Our first stop was at Kid to kid and then Target to run some errands. After all of that we went to the Treehouse Museum! It was such a fun place to go, it is two stories and designed to look just like a treehouse with a big tree in the middle of it! One of the stops was in the Wild Wild West, and I guess Tayli has alot of her daddy in her cause of all the horses she wanted to ride the bull!!
Like Daddy Like Daughter!!!



On the first floor there were a lot of smaller playhouses that were designed to be different countries and Tayli's favorite was the Japan one. It had a cute little sushi bowl and fake noodles that she had so much fun playing with. I even tried to take her to a different house where there was a play kitchen that I thought she would love, but she just wanted to keep going back to the Japan house! I had so much fun playing with Tayli and I wish we had been able to stay longer. I was so glad that we had a sunny day so that we could drive down to ogden, because the entire week it has been blizzard after blizzard. What a great day spent with my angel!!
That place looks really cute and fun! Where is it?
ReplyDelete