This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
On her way to Miss USA
{Miss Cache Valley}
This past march Nicole was a contestant in a pageant for Miss Cache Valley. I was asked to be her hostess which entailed being backstage, helping Nicole get dressed for each category, critquing her dress reherseal, and being a stylist, I even did her hair! It was such a fun night and weekend being there with Nicole and watching her do this pageant. It was a fun night and her hair looked great!! She Loves doing pageants, and I loved being abel to help! I hope I get to watch and help more in the future! Here are some pictures of backstage! {My eyes are so puffy because I had an aweful dream that night that didn't leave my mind all day.}
Tayli and I became our own family this past September, and even though it is changing our whole lives, we couldn't be happier!! The next few years we will get to spend together doing girl stuff like painting our nails, doing our hair, playing dress up, tea parties, and of course the occasional shopping trip! It will be a hard few years but it will be so worth it! And of course we will be keeping our eyes out for any new family prospects! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment