Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Drip..Drip....Drop

Leaky Roof...No thanks!



A couple mornings ago I woke up to get ready for work and noticed a puddle in our entry way tile. A very big puddle! I looked around and around to try and find what it was, wether it was an animal accident or a baby accident. After a minute of searching I heard drip drip drop...drip drip drop...right above my head! Thats right, it had been a rain storm all night and had been leaking all night long in my roof!! We called a roof man immediatly and after $150 dollars later we thought the problem was taken care of. But by the next rain storm we learned it had not and the cieling looked worse! Well hopefully when the roof man comes back he will give us a big refund and actually fix the roof!!














No comments:

Post a Comment