This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....
Saturday, April 23, 2011
~Time to Work~
Our little working Diva!! She does look good while hard at work. I can't deny that I wish it was a color bowl and some shears that she was so excited about!!
Tayli and I became our own family this past September, and even though it is changing our whole lives, we couldn't be happier!! The next few years we will get to spend together doing girl stuff like painting our nails, doing our hair, playing dress up, tea parties, and of course the occasional shopping trip! It will be a hard few years but it will be so worth it! And of course we will be keeping our eyes out for any new family prospects! :)
Too cute! She is absolutely adorable :D
ReplyDeletethat is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is she! And I love the pics of her in the high heels.
ReplyDelete