Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Update on my new family:}
I feel bad that the last blog post was so depressing!! So let me start off by saying I'm doing awesome!! After learning Ryan had moved out of our house to go live with a new girl it made things very clear. Run! Run as fast as I can from him and anyone who agrees with what he has done and continues to do! I couldn't be happier knowing I won't be married to him anymore and that Tayli and I are now our own family! We are very similar in many ways, both very happy people who love to sing and dance and enjoy life!
We are trying to get our own life started over again and hopefully this time will be the right way:) but I can already feel a difference in both of our attitudes that this is the best thing to ever happen to us!
I also want to say a big thank you to everyone involved with helping Tayli and I not only financially or mentally or emotionally, but physically as well. There were definitely times where I had to be restrained from probably killing people but also times where I had to be physically picked up and told I had to keep going. I hope you all know that I couldn't have got this far with out you. The divorce isn't final yet, I am still married but I am working hard and fast to get tayli and I what we need and out of this life!
I am so grateful for all the friends who took me back once Ryan was out of the picture! I knew the reason then why we were not spending time together and I knew being with Ryan I was giving up a lot of family and friends, I am so greatdul to have them back! I've missed you guys a lot!! And I'm having so much fun being single again! Which brings me to my next part:) like I said earlier, I am still legally married I do not want to lose focus on what really matters in this process which is Tayli. I will never put anyone else above her, I can see what it is doing to her to no longer be number one and I can not do it to her. But I am excited to have the legal part of this divorce signed! I am so mentally and emotionally separated in this marriage, i just need it legal! I know what to look for in someone now and I have a lot of qualifications that will need to be met:) but I sure will have fun while looking!!
Next up is Halloween!! Last January as a family we decided to take a family vacation to san Diego, in June I booked it and tomorrow Tayli, Keri,Kenadee and I will board a plane for 7 days of fun in the sun in san Diego! We are going to the zoo, sea world, and Disneyland!! We will also be spending Halloween night at mickey's Halloween party in Disneyland! I can't wait to share this adventure with her and our good friends!!
Thank you everyone for keeping tayli and I in your thoughts and prayers!! We love you and will report back with pictures from our next adventure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad to hear that you are doing better! Have so much fun in San Diego, I am so jealous! Let's do lunch when you get back! Seriously though, call me when you get back :)
ReplyDelete