
Tayli J'na Udy was welcomed into our world July 16, 2009. Weighing 6lbs 4oz and 18 1/2 inches long, she was three and a half weeks early, but was blessed to be born healthy. This is Ryan, and I's greatest joy, blessing, and our entire world! I've been so blessed to be a stay at home mom, and though at times it is a little stressful, it is the greatest thing I have ever been blessed to do! Ryan is the safety director at Gossner's Foods and has been an employee there since he was 16! His dream is to keep his great grandfather's company, a family company! Now that my baby is seven months old, it is time for me to start back up in my career. I am a beautician and I LOVE what I do! Although it will be hard to leave my Tayli Bug a few days a week, I am very excited to get back to my passion!

Amber! Cute blog! welcome to the blogging world :) Its a dumb addiction haha! But I can't get enough of it! Tayli is a DOLL!!
ReplyDelete