This one is for everyone i hold dear...
I want to send out a message to those i love most. I want to thank the lord above for six wonderful and amazing parents who help ryan and I out in their own special ways. Some people of the world have no parents and I am lucky enough to have six!!! I love you all!!! Also to my beautiful siblings, there are so many!! The most pround aunts and uncles who any baby could only dream of having as their own. You are all amzing!!! Next to the amazing and strong and the most fun people in my life, my friends. The ones who are family even though we come from seperate places. You are the ones who know me better than i know myself sometimes. The ones who willingly take me as I am without hesitation! I love you all too!!
Last I want to try to express how much my own little family means to me... to my perfect soul mate, you have taken me through my sickness and health, my ups and downs, my mean days and my even more mean days when i am just pure evil to you. You still take me as yours and I love you Ryan. And very last but the most important to me, my heaven sent angel. Without you, looking back, my life was not complete. Tayli you are the thing I hold most dear in my life and one of very few who i would give everything I have and can offer to. You are truley an angel sent here to remind not only me and your dad, but everyone who meets you, that there truley is good in the world and a heaven above. The sky is your limit bugs, and your dad and I will do anything we can to put it in your reach..
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a cute blog !
ReplyDeleteI love this Amber!
ReplyDelete