Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Monday, July 25, 2011

Evil Kenivel has not left the building....

My little Tayli Bug is a little Dare Devil!

This Pioneer Day I was supposed to work but when one of my clients called in and canceled, I decided to take a frustrating situation into a great morning! I picked Tayli up at Ryan's work and met up with my mom and Terry and Natasha and Jordan, as well as Henry and Reagan! We went to Willow Park to watch Terry and Jordan in a Horseshoe competition, and then took Tayli and Reagan to some inflatable slides! There was a little slide and a BIG slide! First Tayli started in the little one and then got so excited to try the BIG one! She was so excited that I wanted make sure she could get up the slide and not fall down, but she ended up not needing me at all! Even to go down the slide she just hurried right up the stairs and right down the slide! I love that she is fearless!! I don't want her to be afraid of anything that can be joyous!! She went up and down by herself two times! The third time she climbed up and started jumping at the top, but once she got looking at the slide, she wasn't so sure anymore! I had to climb back up and get her to go down, but she was terrified the last time! But she was so cute, and it was so much fun to spend the day with my family and Tayli!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment