We started the weekend Thursday morning with breakfast at IHOP with some of our favorite girls, Keri and Kenadee Mumm!! Tayli even made a new friend that she adores, Kenadee! They had so much fun together. Thanks for breakfast girls!!
Friday I had to work and it was the USU fireworks.{I forgot my camera so I will need to post pics later.} But Tayli really liked the fireworks, somewhat. She had to have her blanket up by her eyes so she could be comforted but also peek at the show. She had lots of fun, as did Ryan and I with all of my family, we ran around chasing all the little kids and eating of course! It was a great night! The next day I had the day off of work! We met up with my Dad and Kathleen for breakfast at Village Inn and it was great to get to see everyone again! After breakfast Ryan and Tayli and I went to the car show! Tayli had not been feeling well for a few days so the trip was short, but we had to go see the Bat Mobile! The actual car from the Batman Movie! It is pretty cool!!

That same night we were planning our own BBQ with neighbors and friends so we had to get ready for the night! Tayli got way too excited and hoped in the cooler! She is too cute! We had a great night with good food and fireworks! Lots of kids everywhere, even the adults let out their inner child! Everyone seemed to have a great night! It was a super busy day, but lots of fun too!






















No comments:
Post a Comment