Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Friday, September 23, 2011

Our new life....

This blog is the blog that will begin Tayli and I's story. It is missing one person, and for their sake I hope they are truly happier. Tayli and I can't wait {mostly me} to keep up this journal/blog of our life and our family. It is a smaller family, but just as strong if not stronger than others. This week, a new change has come into our life and I feel that it will be for the best, Tayli for both of our best interests, I am trying to make myself a better person and more of a parent than I have ever had to be. I am trying so hard to be responsible and take care of you and I the best that I can. I have no clue as to what the future holds, but I know it can only get BETTER!! We only have one place to go, and that is UP! I can gaurantee that these next few months are going to be rough, but if we stick together we will make it out alive {and hopefully happier than we have ever been} I love you buggy, and you are my best friend. {yes, you are only two right now, but you are more than I could ever ask for} Everytime I say my heart hurts, you run over and give me your best hug!! Thanks bug for loving me, imperfections and all!

1 comment:

  1. If u go private will u let me still read it?
    Sisterjen@gmail.com

    I hope I get to see u and your family soon! I miss u guys!

    ReplyDelete