Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tayli Day to Day

Tayli has been having so much fun this summer!! I thought I would share some pictures of what we have been up too when we aren't boating, going to the fair, family parties, and fun trips!

This first picture is of the Bell costume Tayli got from the Travel Agent when we booked our Disneyland Vacation. It is for her princess lunch and also her Halloween costumes since we will be at the Halloween party at Disneyland this year!! I decided to try and make it special so she didn't look like every other Bell there. So here is the before and after!





















No comments:

Post a Comment