Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{Happy HOlidays}



This is how my house looks around the holidays! I love it! I feel that when you get older and have your own home and family, it definatly is a combination of family traditions! You have to blend traditions from both famlies and meet in the middle to make your own special days! Anywho, I feel that for me to feel like its christmas, I have to have certain colors like red and gold! And Ryan feels like he has to have certain treats and foods over the holidays for him to feel like christmas. Sure it isn't the only way we make our home feel warm and christmas'y' but it sure is a great way to get the feeling going! We can't wait till all the parties and gatherings start, because we truely understand that family and friends are what really matter and spending time with them is more important than gifts!{of course the gifts are super fun! But when you look back on your life, gifts come and go, and those who matter are with you forever!!}


{{HAPPY HOLIDAYS}}







1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're blogging again! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete