Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Trick {or} Treat








Halloween this year was so much fun! It was Tayli's first year to go trick or treating and we had a blast! Our first stop was at Emily and Radley Gladfelders house. I think Tayli was a favorite at their house cause she got a whole bag of candy from them! Next we headed to Great Grandma Stones house to trick or treat and visit! Tayli had lots of fun but was ready to go to the next house. We drove to smithfield to Visit Grandma and Grandpa Stones but they weren't home so we went to the mall for their trunk or treat event. We had to stop by work to see all the girls in their fun "Miss USA contestants" costumes! It was my idea but unfortunatly I didn't participate because I wanted to be with Tayli all day! So after visiting with the girls at work, we went to the mall and Tayli had lots of fun getting candy and seeing all the other kid's outfits! She was getting pretty tired so we headed home and let her take a nap. Grandma and Grandpa Stones hurried over to try and see Tayli but she was already asleep:( Some of my friends had told me about a fair going on at a School so I made plans to take Tayli to that and Ryan drove to Tremonton to watch A.J. {Nicole's Boyfriend} play football. When Tayli and I got to the fair it was a bust, and we left early cause Tayli was to bored with it. But there was a swingset there so played on the swings for a bit. Since it started to snow Tayli and I drove to tremonton cause she was having a sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa Udy! We visited with Great Grandma and Grandpa Udy for awhile and then Ryan and I went home to get ready for The Gladfelders Party! It was so much fun, there was great food and fun games there! I think the most fun was when everyone left and it was the Rosales Family, Gladfelder Family, Emily's Parents, and Ryan and I. We whipped out Catch Phrase the game and had so much fun playing boys against girls! Halloween was so fun, but super busy!! I cant wait to spend more Halloweens with everyone and Tayli again! Here are some pictures of my cute little Zebra....

No comments:

Post a Comment