Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Clause is Coming to Town.....

Sunday the nineteenth the Udy Family held their annual christmas party complete with lots of food, lots of loud talking, lots of little kids, and of course, SANTA!! It was a great time. Dixie of course held it at her house cause her's is the biggest and can hold our "Italian like" family. :) {I call them that cause it is so loud and fun and crazy when we all get together} I'm very thankful to be apart of the family and most if not all have welcomed me in with big arms!!



Of course Tayli LOVED when santa came! As soon as he sat down she ran up in front of everyone just to stare at him! Too bad she got too excited and triped on the floor. But then she got to sit in Grandma's lap and just look at him and play with the jingle bells! Then when it was her turn, she was all SMILES!!!


Ryan found his Grandma's "rain hat" that she has had for the last two decades. {Or so I've been told} So for fun he pulled it on!!







No comments:

Post a Comment