Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Part {A}!!!

Let the festivities begin!!
Our weekend started with a birthday dinner at my Dad and Kathleen's for her mom, arron, and myself. It was a really good dinner and we had a fun time! The next day we woke up and had a rough time waking up cause Tayli and I were feeling a little sick...so we slept in for a while and luckily Ryan came home from working on his truck and watched Tayli for me. After our little nap, we got ready and headed to the first party of the weekend! We got to my dad and Kathleen's and had lunch and treats and presents! It was alot of fun! After our party, Ryan and I took Tayli down to meet Santa and to the Temple Square Lights. She had so much fun and was so wiped out but was just having to much fun she couldn't go to sleep! This was just one of the parties and two of the activities from the weekend!




We took Tayli to go see Santa Clause and she LOVED him!! We put her on his lap and she smiled so big and said "CHEESE" real loud! I was so happy that she wasn't scared of him, and she was so tired from our long day, but she was too happy cause she was with Santa!!




My beautiful family in a beautiful place...






1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Tayli on santas lap so cute :D Your way lucky she wasn't scared of him my nephew cried and cried ha ha!

    ReplyDelete