Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Concert


Since the Holidays are coming up, Trans Siberean Orchestra came to Salt Lake and I really wanted to go but I had already purchased tickets for the Forgotten Carols and I figured Ryan could only handle one show. So I was way excited when my mom called me with an extra ticket to go! I jumped at the chance and I'm glad I did cause it was so much fun! And such a great show! I kept feeling like I was at an eighties rock concert, but then flash forward 20 years and the rock stars were all old and playing christmas songs now!! It is something different but lots of fun with lots of great songs! And a great way to get into the spirit of christmas!!

1 comment: