Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Best Day Ever......

















{Nothing better than putting your feet in the water}
Sunday October 17, 2010 Ryan, Tayli, and I headed up the canyon to go to Bear Lake, this was Tayli's first time there! We loaded up the truck and sure enough on the way up Tayli fell asleep:) Once we were getting close, Ryan took us on a detour on a dirt path through the canyon. Tayli woke up just in time to go off roading!! She had so much fun while the truck was jiggling around she started swaying her head herself, so much that I had to tell her to stop or she was going to hurt her neck! Once we were deep enough in the trees, Ryan spotted a deer, and I spotted a picture moment!! We got Tayli and Toby out of the truck and set up the camera. It was so pretty with the trees and the lake was in the background too! After the picture, we loaded up the truck again and continued on our way. We found another great path and a really good view of the lake, so again I had to have some more pictures! Tayli loved running up the path chasing Toby, and Toby loved "marking" everything. There were some really pretty yellow trees in the background so I had to get lots of pictures! We decided to get on our way and headed to the lake. We found a great spot on the beach and no one was there so we had the whole beach to ourselves. As soon as we got out Tayli was on her way! She was running everywhere and Toby really wanted to join her! It was a little walk to the actual beach so Toby stayed on a leash and Tayli had to have her hand held or be carried on the way down. Once we got to the sand and water, Tayli started running and got so excited that she fell onto her tummy! She loved the sand so much that she just layed there and played in the sand. We took our shoes off and just enjoyed being there in the sand and water! Tayli cried when we decided to leave! It was so sad. We stayed in Bear Lake and had lunch there and bought some yummy treats! It was one of those days that you dont want to ever forget it! I hope I never do!!









1












4 comments:

  1. amber- you guys are so dang cute. love all your cute little family adventures and pictures!! :) hope everything is goin good for ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The canyon is so beautiful right now! Tayli is so adorable, I know I say that all the time...but it's only the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber! It's been forever! Tayli is SO cute! I love all the pictures. I hope all is well with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have REALLY good taste...we picked the same blog background!
    Love ya!
    NB

    ReplyDelete