
Our little Lady Tayli Bug turned one this July 16!!! I cant believe a whole year has passed us!!!She has gotten so big and so smart! It has been the greatest blessing to watch her grow and learn! At nine months old she decided she was ready to walk and just popped up and started to try walking! She didn't even have to crawl over to something to pull herself up, she just stood up! It was so fun being able to watch her do that! So her birthday day was spent at Uncle Jordan and Aunt Natasha's house for Jordan's 80's Birthday party! Mom and Tayli dressed up for it and Ryan had fun just being there! We had lots of fun eating good treats and playing 80's music and we even played the newlyweds game! Ryan and I won!! It went to a tie with another couple and us and to find the winner we had to answer a spur of the moment question and Ryan and I won!!! I think the question was for Ryan to answer about me and it was, "What color is her toothbrush?" Of course he knew mine was pink!! So we won! It was so much fun! Then on Tayli's birthday we had a ladybug party at the park for her! She was dressed in a cute tutu, shirt, and bow that I made for her! Lots of our friends and family showed up to celebrate on her special day! She had so much fun playing with friends and parents and grandparents. Even great grandparents were there!! She got lots of great toys and even got a wagon that she loves to ride in! I think that once the wagon was brought out, all the kids were gone playing with it for the rest of the day! It was such a great day and you could just see in Tayli's eyes how much fun she had. She may not have known it was her birthday, but I know she had so much fun! She LOVED having everyone sing happy birthday to her, and even got into the cake early and was a mess!! I almost forgot...After four years of being blonde I decided to try something new and dyed my hair dark brown!! I'm loving it and having so much fun with it!

No comments:
Post a Comment