Trying to catch up...
After our trip to Las Vegas with some great friends, Ryan's football season with the stampede continued. They did really good!! They made it to the playoffs and their final game before the championships, they lost. But Ryan and all his friends had a great season and lots of fun! It was good for Ryan to be surrounded by positive people and friends that can get him to where he wants to be in life. Tayli and I had a great time showing our support for our favorite player! #16! Which is also a new thing this year! Ryan wanted to change his number from 33 to 16 because tayli and I both have our birthdays on the sixteenth of the month! Tayli is July 16 and I am December 16!! So that was fun for us to have some reasoning behind his number and helping to involve both tayli and I to football and make it more a family event! At the end of the season I had made wonderful life long friends and had a great time supporting ryan and his team!! Which is great because the year before I didn't have so much fun..So now I cant wait until his third year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment