Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Sunday, October 17, 2010

September 11 { I finally made it!! }





I finally made it to the Temple! I did it just for me! September 11, 2010 I finally was able to go through the Salt Lake Temple. It is so beautiful inside! I have never seen buildings like this before and I dont think that there is anything out there quite like this!! It was a beautiful day and I couldn't think of anything better to do on September 11 than try to be as close to God as I possibly could! Ryan was so proud of me, and I hope that one day he will feel for himself that it is the right thing for him to do too. He was so sweet, he came down to greet me when I came out of my session and Tayli came too!! They were so happy for me and I couldn't have been more happy to be with them! My whole family was able to come through with me which meant so much to me! After the session we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Murray. We had to wait two hours!! So for making us wait we all got a free appitizer!! YUMMY! Unfortunalty Tayli still wasn't feeling so great and threw up all over me and my mom! I was already so emotional so I just started crying! My mom was so good and helped me clean it up and clean her up and help watch Tayli for me! It was a beautiful day and I cant wait to go every year on September 11, and hopefully one day I can make my family eternal and we will all go through and get sealed!! To be continued I guess...........







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Going through the Temple is an amazing, emotional, spiritual, beautiful experience! I am so blessed & so happy to be sealed to Brady & to be sealed to our children. I cant wait for you to experience it too. Best wishes my dear :D

    ReplyDelete