I got so excited to write about my bug's birthday, I forgot our fourth of July celebration!!We had a great day! We celebrated with going to Willard bay with my family and boating in my parents boat! We had a great day plaing on the beach and trying to wakeboard. It was such rough water, I was trying cross the wake like i had learned this summer and I was so rough and too hard to even go outside of the wake! When you fell, it felt like slamming your head into the pavement!! But after the wakeboarding, we all hung out on the beach, and this is why I love my family...We moved our stuff out of the shade and the grass, to the beach so the kids could play in the sand and water, but when we got there, there was only one tree for all ten adults and five kids to sit under! Instead of moving, we just scrunched closer!!! It was so fun just playing in the water and watching Tayli play in the sand. She loves to get dirty in the sand!!! On our way home from the lake, we stopped in Brigham city and got some fireworks! The Rosales' and the Gladfelders came over and we had dinner and treats and headed out to the lawn to light our fireworks!! It was so fun, the boys played football while Tayli and Aiden chased them around. Finally when it was dark we lit our fireworks! They must have been good cause some of the neighbor kids ended up coming to our lawn and not only watching, but stealing our fireworks and lighting them themselves!! I was so worried my lawn was going to catch fire because our grass was dead. And these kids were lighting our fireworks themselves on my lawn!! (I guess their parents thought it was a good idea to give ten year olds lighters) Anyway, after I told the other children to leave, the night ended up being a great celebration with great friends and family!!
After that, we went down to Stadium of Fire with Ryan's Family!! The girls went down earlier to go shopping of course!! So we met the boys down in provo and went to the dinner at a great Italian Place, and then headed to the show!! It was so much fun! Carrie Underwood was performing and Tayli and Ryan and I had a great time! Of course Tayli fell asleep, but she missed the whole fireworks show. I cant believe she slept through the fireworks. I think she was just so drained from the weekend! It was a great Holiday spent with fun people!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment