Amber &Tayli

This story started as a love story and is ending in a completely different love story. We have lost one member of our family, but Tayli and I are still our own family. We will continue our Journey as mother and daughter, and best friends....

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summer Fun










This Summer we had a great time boating every weekend and even in the week!! Ryan's Parents bought a new boat this year so we got to try it out every weekend with them and Tayli LOVES being able to get out and swim with mom in the water!! I really want to make sure that she isn't scared of the water cause I love the water and Ryan doesn't like to just swim or play in the water he only likes boarding on it. So watching him I can see how it affects him and I just want Tayli to love it! And she aldready does! She does so good on the boats and even when we went with our friends Radley and Emily Gladfelder, she did so good and had so much fun! Radley even got a little parent practice in and held Tayli while she helped drive the boat! We had so much fun this summer playing on the water and working on wakeboarding. Radley even helped me to cross the wake! I have only been able to go past one side of the wake and now a can cross both of them! Next year....JUMPING:) Yeah right!!! Emily even got up and tried it and did great!! We also went with my parents over the fourth of july to go boating and had all the babies together playing in the water! It was a great summer spent outside on the lake!!! Thanks to everyone who invited us along for the fun in their boats!!





No comments:

Post a Comment