Tayli is getting so big! It really is one of the most fun things to watch your child, your baby, grow and learn all on their own. You dont teach your infant to put their hands out and squirt lotion and then rub it around, but they watch and lean and pick up stuff all on their own. I say this cause one day tayli had gone in her room, got her lotion bottle out and brought it to me. She then held out her hands and started to rub them to motion to me that she wanted me to give her some lotion. I know this is such a small gesture but I thought it was the cutest thing I had ever seen!! She is just soaking up everything. And I love being able to be her mom and watch her figure things out! One of the greatest blessings I feel parents recieve!! She is such a little menice!! She crawls into drawers, on top of chairs to couches, and anything else she can get into and figure out!
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment